- Company Name:
- Banfield Pet Hospital/Mars Global Petcare
* Independence - Able and willing to perform tasks and duties without supervision.
* Tolerance for Stress / Resiliency - Maintains a positive "can do" outlook, rebounds quickly from frustrations and unpleasantness, and maintains composure and friendly demeanor while dealing with stressful situations.
Special Working Conditions
* Ability to work at a computer
for long periods of time.
* Project timelines and work volume / deadlines may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job
* Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
* The noise level in the work environment is normally moderate.
* Environment where Pets are present.
Experience, Education and/or Training
* Enrolled as a graduate student in a veterinary medicine program at an accredited institution.
Banfield Pet HospitalÂ®is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. It is our mission to provide equal employment opportunities to all candidates and to ensure that access to jobs
is strictly based on job-related criteria.